This is Hackney Dog Houses 100% Pumpkin Powder enriched with Probiotics—a powerful combination of prebiotics and probiotics.
- Probiotics encourage a healthy gut microbiome and prevent the overgrowth of ‘bad bacteria’. They can help shorten the duration of a bout of diarrhoea.
- Prebiotics (pumpkin) act as a food source for the probiotics and together they work in unison to form an environment where microorganisms can flourish. These help to keep your dog’s gut healthy and aid digestion which has many positive benefits on the body including improved mood and cognitive function.
- Unlike other probiotic products on the market that are mixed with nasties/ unfamiliar ingredients, Hackney Dog House’s Pumpkin + Probiotic, is a probiotic blend with natural pumpkin powder meaning it is better for your dog’s overall health and they love the taste.
- Only 4 ingredients, whereas others on the market will have up to 20+ ingredients.
When to use:
- General overall digestive support and relief (great addition to dogs’ diet)
- Probiotics support dogs with dry & itchy skin
- You have a breed that is prone to digestive issues, such as whippets, poodle mixes, spaniels, GSPs, Great Danes, frenchies, pugs, and more.
- Your dog experiences persistent digestive problems or has bad bouts of tummy issues (such as diarrhea or vomiting)
- Your dog faces issues like loose or mucousy stool, bloating, farting, diarrhea, anal scooting, or gland problems.
Daily Feeding Guidelines:
- 1-15 kgs: 1 tsp
- 15 kgs + : 1 + 1/2 tsp
How to use:
- Sprinkle on wet or dry food
- Make into paste to mix into food or add to enrichment activity like a licky mat (1 tsp per 1 tbsp of water)
- Ice Cubes
- 2 heaped spoons of powder + 250ml of warm water (loose paste, adjust quantities based on preference)
- Add to ice cube tray
- Freeze overnight
- Greek Yoghurt or Peanut butter can be added to make extra tasty
Composition: Pumpkin Pulp Powder, Lactose, Acacia Gum, Bacillus Subtilis 4b1820 3 x 10(10) CFU/g
Pack Size: 225g